I can not begin to say how fantastic Dr Perle is ! Called him at 9am on Sunday of Labor Day Weekend and we met him at his office by 10am. I was in town on vacation and my husband found him through Google. I was in extreme pain and Dr Perle was very nice, thorough, and didn't do any unnecessary procedures. He took care of the problem and gave me very clear follow up instructions. He charged a very reasonable rate too. If I lived in this area he would DEFINITELY become my regular dentist.
DR. PERLE IS PROUD TO BE AN DIAMOND+ INVISALIGN PROVIDER, A TITLE THAT RECOGNIZES SELECT DOCTORS WHO HAVE ACHIEVED AN EXCEPTIONAL LEVEL OF INVISALIGN EXPERIENCE. BASED ON USAGE, DR. PERLE AND HIS TEAM REPRESENT THE TOP 1% OF NORTH AMERICAN INVISALIGN PRACTITIONERS.
At Cambridge Dental Group we offer State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Results: iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner and Propel System
iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner – Impressionless Scanning
For optimum care and patient comfort during the Invisalign process, Cambridge Dental Group uses the latest technology, The iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner. The iTero® Element™ makes it possible to create digital impressions for Invisalign® and other orthodontic procedures in just a couple of minutes, without the need for messy putties or the discomfort associated with other impression techniques. Traditional impressions can be unpleasant and sometimes result in taking multiple rounds of impressions in order to achieve the accuracy needed for fabrication of Invisalign® aligners. The iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner ensures a more accurate impression from the start and thus allows for a more comfortable patient experience and faster aligner delivery. The iTero® Element™ also has a built-in simulator – we scan the teeth and create a simulation of what your teeth may look like in a straighter, corrected position. You will be able to see you how orthodontic treatment can improve your smile, before you even have the treatment! Benefits of iTero™:
- – View 3D scans onscreen immediately
- – Better fitting aligners
- – Better patient experience
- – Eliminates the mess and gagging associated with regular impressions
Propel System – Invisalign in HALF THE TIME
In our continuous effort to provide the best in orthodontic treatment for our patients, we are proud to offer PROPEL®, an advanced orthodontic technique that works with your aligners to fast track your orthodontic treatment. This exciting technology allows us to get most patients finished in about half the usual time. While each patient varies, many patients can now have their orthodontic treatment completed in just months instead of years! PROPEL® works with the your own biology to stimulate the bone surrounding your teeth; helping the teeth to move faster and more predictably into their ideal position so we can reveal your new smile faster and in fewer visits to our office. We provide PROPEL for Invisalign offering complimentary consultations to all. If you would like to accelerate your orthodontic treatment today, then ask us about PROPEL!
What is Invisalign®?
- – Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- – Invisalign® is removable.Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- – Invisalign® is comfortable.No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- – A set of aligners are worn for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- – As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- – You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- – Total treatment time averages 6 months. This of course will vary from case to case.