Meet the Doctors
Isaac V. Perle, D.M.D.
General, Cosmetic and Emergency Dentist
35+ Years Clinical Experience
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania in 1979
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Pennsylvania
- Served on the faculty of both the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the Forsyth Dental Center
- Served as mentor for Boston University’s APEX program
- President and Founder of the Jerusalem Dental Center for Children, one of the largest non-profit children’s dental clinic in Jerusalem.
- NJ Top Dentist 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- NJ Dental Association (NJDA)
In keeping with his own philosophy of “patients first”, he is known for being very gentle, taking time to talk to his patients to make sure that they are, above all, comfortable and at ease with the procedures.
Working to his own high standards, he will accept nothing but the best for his patients, from himself and from his staff.
“1000” Plaque presented to Dr. Isaac Perle by Invisalign Vice President for Completing 1000 Cases
Salomon Amar, D.D.S., Ph.D.
- Aquiba School, Strasbourg France
● Studied Mathematics and Physics
- Louis Pasteur University in Strasbourg, France
● B.S. in Mathematics and Physics
● Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
● M.S. in Skeletal Tissues and Apatites
● Ph.D. in Developmental Biology
● Certificate in Histology Cytology and Periodontology
- Northwestern University
● USA Postdoctoral Fellow in Biochemistry-Molecular Biology
- Eastman Dental Center
● Earned a USA Certificate in Periodontology
- Boston University
● USA Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
ACADEMIC POSITIONS & RESEARCH
- Touro College and University System
● Professor of Dental Medicine
● Provost for Biomedical Research
- New York Medical College
● Professor of Pharmacology
● Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
● Vice Dean for Research
- Prolific researcher and author of more than 160 scholarly articles on topics including:
● the role of inflammation and oral health
● molecular immunology
● periodontal disease
● pharmacology and clinical trials
- Research has been covered in The Wall Street Journal and The Los Angeles Times among several others.
Kristen Gualtieri Blumberger, D.M.D.
- B.S. Exercise Science (Concentration Kinesiology), Tulane University
- Doctor of Medicine and Dentistry (DMD), Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (Boston, Massachusetts)
- One year General Practice Residency, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center (New York, NY)
● Clinical and didactic experience in molar endodontics
● Oral/maxillofacial trauma
● Infectious disease
● Oral surgery
● Periodontal surgery
● Molar extractions
● Oral Pathology
- Board-eligible Endodontist, Two year post-graduate residency program in Endodontics, NYU College of Dentistry, Department of Endodontics
HONORS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Appreciation Award for Dedication to the Advancement of NYU College of Dentistry
- Student National Dental Association
- NERB Certified
- Tufts Hunt Scholarship for scholastic achievement
- Tufts Merit Scholarship for scholastic achievement
- Tulane Pre-dental Society
- Tulane Academic Scholarship for scholastic achievement
- Volunteer Dentist, Jamaica Outreach Project through NYU College of Dentistry
● Performed extractions and other emergency procedures in rural communities
● Taught dental students how to perform certain extractions and emergency procedures
● Organized dental supplies/equipment in mornings prior to travel out into field
- Volunteer Dentist, MMI Volunteer Group, Duverge, Dominican Republic
● Organized dental supplies prior to trip
● Set up dental clinics in underprivileged areas, with no access to dental care, electricity, running water
● Performed extractions and drained abscesses, and other emergency procedures
● Taught other volunteers how to give oral hygiene instructions and fluoride treatments
My name is Aaron Bickel and they reattached a bridge that had fallen out. I found them to be knowledgeable about the procedure and he explained everything before he did it and did a good job and did what he needed to do. They got back to me very quickly which was good, it was at night on a Saturday. Everything went well. I would recommend them.
It was pretty emotional and traumatic experience as far as what I had done and why I had it done, but he (Dr. Perle) was great and the staff was great. They took very good care of me every step of the way and he made me feel comfortable. He explained what he was doing, why he was doing it, what the best way was and how did I feel about it. So it was a great partnership I think. He listened to what I had to say, and like I said I was very distraught about the whole situation and he definitely put me at ease.
My name is Madeline Smeaton. I was playing basketball and I knocked out my front tooth. We were looking all through Boston to find a Dentist and Dr. Perle was open and took me in on really short notice, which was great. He was really friendly and really nice, and his office staff was very nice too. They allowed me to come in the very next day and they did it so it looks normal so I didn’t look crazy. I think they did a good job, yes, I’d recommend them.
I had BriteSmile done. My husband had gone to Dr. Perle’s office for the same treatment; he’s gone a couple of time, so he actually referred me. I felt very confident they knew what they were doing. They were professional, the doctor was nice, and the woman who did it explained everything. It worked out very well. I would do it again.
My name is Martin McManus. I am a patient of Dr. Perle’s; I have been for a year and a half. Dr. Perle is very efficient and his staff is very good and friendly. We had a midterm correction which Dr. Perle was very professional about. I am very happy with Invisalign and I am very happy with Dr. Perle. I would recommend him to anybody.