Dr. Perle was wonderful, knowledgeable, and he showed true concern for my well being. I had a broken tooth that became severely infected overnight and I needed emergency surgery. Without even knowing who I was, he met up with me on his day off to take care of it. His staff was great as well. I had an issue with my card and the front desk called the company for me to fix the issue.
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- – Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- – Because your soft tissues actually make contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- – This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures:
- – Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- – Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- – Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In one simple procedure all the discomfort of dentures can be eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment if you are considering implant supported dentures.