I can not begin to say how fantastic Dr Perle is ! Called him at 9am on Sunday of Labor Day Weekend and we met him at his office by 10am. I was in town on vacation and my husband found him through Google. I was in extreme pain and Dr Perle was very nice, thorough, and didn't do any unnecessary procedures. He took care of the problem and gave me very clear follow up instructions. He charged a very reasonable rate too. If I lived in this area he would DEFINITELY become my regular dentist.
- – Correcting a tooth gap.
- – Covering discolorations.
- – Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
The Bonding ProcedureBonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- – First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- – A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- – The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- – After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.