Thank you for Visiting the Website of Cambridge Dental Group
Dr. Isaac Perle and staff welcome you and your entire family to our dental practice in Brick, NJ.
Cambridge Dental Group is dedicated to providing patients with superior dental care. Our experienced team of dental professionals has undergone extensive training to be the best in their fields, offering advanced treatments in the areas of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. From teeth whitening to Invisalign® clear braces to dental implants and many other procedures, we take pride in helping patients achieve their dream smile.
Why Cambridge Dental Group
New Patient Visit
Twice-Yearly Visits allow your dentist to check for problems that you might not see or feel including early signs of decay. The earlier a problem is found, the more manageable it is.
I can not begin to say how fantastic Dr Perle is ! Called him at 9am on Sunday of Labor Day Weekend and we met him at his office by 10am. I was in town on vacation and my husband found him through Google. I was in extreme pain and Dr Perle was very nice, thorough, and didn't do any unnecessary procedures. He took care of the problem and gave me very clear follow up instructions. He charged a very reasonable rate too. If I lived in this area he would DEFINITELY become my regular dentist.
Isaac V. Perle, D.M.D.
General, Cosmetic and Emergency Dentist
35+ Years Clinical Experience
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), the Prestigious University of Pennsylvania in 1979
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Pennsylvania
- Served on the faculty of both the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the Forsyth Dental Center
- Served as mentor for Boston University’s APEX program
- President and Founder of the Jerusalem Dental Center for Children, one of the largest non-profit children’s dental clinic in Jerusalem.
Kristen Gualtieri Blumberger, D.M.D.
- B.S. Exercise Science (Concentration Kinesiology), Tulane University
- Doctor of Medicine and Dentistry (DMD), Tufts University School of Dental Medicine (Boston, Massachusetts)
- One year General Practice Residency, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center (New York, NY)
● Clinical and didactic experience in molar endodontics
● Oral/maxillofacial trauma
● Infectious disease
● Oral surgery
● Periodontal surgery